What Dogs Teach Us!
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride
- Experience fresh air and the wind on your face as pure ecstasy
- When it's in your best interest, practice obedience
- Let others know when they've invaded your territory
- Take lots of naps
- Stretch before rising
- Run, romp, and play every day!
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do
- On warm days just let go and flake out on the grass
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie in the shade
- When you're happy, dance around and wag your body like crazy
- Don't be guilt-ridden when told off - Run right back and make friends
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk
- Eat with gusto and enthusiasm - And stop when you have had enough
- Be loyal. Never pretend to be something you're not
- If what you want lies buried - dig until you find it!
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently!
[author unknown - if you are the author Contact Us]
How animals keep healthy: What we can learn from them
Animals As Teachers and Healers: book review